A Bill Reminder Service That’s Worry Free
We live busy, hectic lives and have dozens of important events, meetings, birthdays and other dates to remember. Every so often, we all forget to pay a bill. It’s OK. But sometimes, it’s less OK than at other times.
To avoid those “uh oh” moments, when you realize you forgot to pay a bill, use one of Manilla’s most beneficial features: bill reminders.
Here are the basics on how Manilla works as a free bill reminder service:
- When you sign into Manilla on the web or via the iPhone or Android mobile app, you will be presented with a dashboard that displays your bills that are almost due.
- Click or tap on the Reminders page to see a full list of all bill reminders that are coming up in the next 14 days. You can also view these upcoming Reminders in Calendar View.
- If you are using the mobile app, you will see a notification for upcoming bills from Manilla.
- You can customize your bill reminder notification settings in the settings menu for each account you have linked to Manilla. You can choose to receive email or text message bill reminders one, three or seven days before your bills are due, and when they are overdue.
- Why you'll love Manilla
- ✓ Easy access with ONE login
- ✓ Reminders when bills are due
- ✓ Unlimited storage for bills
- ✓ Secure bill sharing with
friends and family
Late fees for credit cards and other bills are a killer, and they add up to tens of billions of dollars out of Americans' pockets each year. Worst of all, late fees are often a result of simple forgetfulness.
Having dependable bill reminder software, or an online bill reminder service like Manilla, will ensure that you avoid these painful late fees and the stress that comes along with them.